It is very important to take care of your diet during the cold and winter months. Juice is an integral part of a healthy diet. But the problem is, there are so many options for juice in summer, there are only a few options in winter. That doesn’t mean you have to lose heart. From carrots, oranges and strawberries, there are many juices that you can pick up even during the winter.
1) Drinking beet, carrot and ginger juice in winter is very beneficial. Ginger has a warming effect so drinking this juice will give you warmth. Beetroot, carrots and ginger can be consumed before and after exercise. They are rich in vitamins and minerals. Its juice contains Iron, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. This juice reduces the problem of anemia and boosts the immune system.
2) We all love carrots in winter. Green apple and orange juice can also be added to carrot juice. It will make the juice delicious and healthy. This combo will be rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Antioxidants. It will help boost immunity and sharpen vision. Drinking this juice makes you less likely to get sick. Carrot juice also boosts the immune system.
3) Citrus fruit juice is also very good for health. These fruits are rich in Vitamin C. It boosts the immune system and protects against infection. Citrus fruit juice not only keeps us healthy but also prevents us from getting cold. You can drink orange, citrus and grape juice.
4) Many people also drink tomato juice in winter. Yes, tomato is a fruit and it is very good for your health. Tomatoes are rich in fiber and vitamin B9. Also, it is a good source of vitamin C. Consumption of tomatoes protects against infection. It boosts the immune system and eliminates the problem of constipation. Tomato juice is also good for weight loss.
5) Strawberries are easily found in winter. So you can also drink strawberry and kiwi juice.