Last update: August 11, 2022, 07:20 IST
Raksha Bandhan 2022: Rakshabandhan is one of the many auspicious festivals celebrated by the Hindu community. This festival is celebrated every year on Shukla Paksha day of Shavan month. So, this year Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on August 11. Sweets are one of the most important parts of this day. Many people avoid sweets because they are high in calories, so it’s time to whip up homemade sweets under 100 calories to give a personal touch to Raksha Bandhan.
This dessert will make you crave more. It is sweet, cool and low in calories. You can eat delicious peach sorbet guilt-free because each serving contains only 21 calories.
- To make this dish, you need to wash and remove the pit from the peaches.
- Do not peel off the skin while processing in the blender (this will add extra fiber to your dish).
- The next step is to add lemon juice, sugar or maple syrup if you are vegan.
- If not, then you can add honey or non-vegetarian natural sugar.
- If the peaches are already sweet, you don’t need the sweetener.
- Last but not the least, pour it into a container and keep it in the freezer for 2-4 hours.
Vegan Chocolate Hummus
This sweet dish takes only 10 minutes to make. It is super delicious and can definitely make your day memorable. With each serving, you’ll only consume 30 calories so you can get as much as you want.
- Peanut butter
- Maple syrup
- To make the dessert, you need to combine all the ingredients and blend them in a high-speed blender for a few minutes.
- After you finish mixing it, it will take on a silky-smooth texture and it’s done.
- You can garnish the dish by adding some almonds on it.