The scorching heat in the scorching heat helps us to periodically drink cold water or a glass of fresh juice to quench our thirst. But when it comes to skin hydration, there is nothing more satisfying than a cold facial dew spray on your face. The dew on the cold face not only keeps the skin fresh, but replenishes it with much needed micronutrients during the summer when brutal rising temperatures are at their peak. When there are so many options available in the market, it is extremely challenging to choose one that does not burn your pockets and is free from heavy chemicals.
Dermatologist Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta was responsible for solving the problem. Is sharing a video on his official Instagram In the account, the dermatologist demonstrated how to make your own facial dew DIY, free from hazardous ingredients and easy in your pocket. It is very easy to make and requires up to 3 ingredients. Sharing her collaborative reel on social media, she wrote in the caption, “There is nothing like a refreshing, cold mist on a hot summer day! I tried to make my own! It’s a very simple DIY જુઓ give it a try and let me know how you did it. “
Next, in the video, she started demonstrating the method of preparing DIY facial mist. And for that, all you need is distilled water, rose water and glycerin.
- Take a flask and add 50 ml of distilled water.
- Then add 50 ml of rose water to the same flask.
- In the same flask, add 30 ml (2 tbsp) of 100% glycerin solution.
- Now take a hand blender and mix the solution well.
- Take an empty spray bottle and fill it with this DIY facial mist.
- Use a facial mist twice a day after washing your face to get the right glowing skin for the goal.
- Add this facial dew to your daily skin care routine to beat the heat!